Join our Activity Director
board and network with
across the country. This
is a free service.
Be sure to subscribe to
Activity Director Today
E-magazine for the
latest news and more
about your profession.
SHOPPING & MORE
At Resident Shopping &
More you will find
clothing and more for
your residents. Also, you
will find Activity
and gifts for you, your
residents, your facility
and your Department.
Be sure to visit.
Get promotional and gift
items customized. Bob
creates your design and
makes it available for
you on Activity Director
Novelties. Buy as much
or little as you want.
(Design Fee $10.00)
|Featuring supplies for
|ESPECIALLY DESIGNED WITH SENIORS IN MIND
|FEATURING TONS OF BULLETIN BOARD AND CRAFT SUPPLIES
in Longterm Care
A bi-monthly magazine that
provides useful activities,
activities and programs,
feature stories, specialized
activities for Alzheimer's
other disease conditions,
medical news and much
To order yours today:
MAIL: Freiberg Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 612
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
TRIVIA FOR ALL - #01
1. A quick bread made of batter containing egg and baked in a muffin pan is called a
2. The place where two or more streets meet is called an ______.
3. Prolonged exposure to high temperature can cause sweating and extremely high
body temperature; this condition is called _____.
4. Strips of potatoes deep-fat fried until brown are called _____. (2 words)
5. _____ is bread dipped in a mixture of egg and milk and sautéed. (2 words)
6. A _____ is backward counting in fixed units to mark the time remaining before an
7. Leather leggings joined by a belt or lacing, often having flared outer flaps and worn
over trousers, are called _____.
8. A private room on a railroad passenger car with three berths and an enclosed toilet
is called a _____. (2 words)
9. A sports team may be forced to _____ if it doesn’t have enough players or has done
10. A _____ is a football game official whose duties include keeping track of the official
time for the game. (2 words)
11. The _____ is the part of a baseball field beyond the infield and between the foul
12. The headquarters of the police for a city is called the _____. (2 words)
13. _____ beans are cooked with seasonings, fried, then mashed and fried again.
14. A _____ is a nontransferable registered U.S. bond issued in denominations of $50
to $10,000. (2 words)
15. A bag that has handles and is intended for carrying purchases is called a _____. (2
16. A pitted cap or cover worn on the thumb to push the needle in sewing is called a
17. The area surrounding a swimming pool is called the _____.
18. _____ is a method of artificial respiration in which the rescuer’s mouth is placed
tightly over the victim’s mouth to force air into the victim’s lungs by blowing forcefully
enough every few seconds to inflate them. (3 words)
19. An elevated place or structure that has a wide view for observation is called a _____.
20. _____ is a children’s game in which one player does not look while others hide and
then goes to find them. (3 words)
21. The head of the fire department is called the _____. (2 words)
22. A _____ is a lightweight, folding armchair with a back and seat usually made of
cotton. It often is used by motion-picture directors on the set. (2 words)
4. French fries
5. French toast
8. Drawing room
10. Line judge
12. Police station
14. Savings bond
15. Shopping bag
18. Mouth to mouth
20. Hide and seek
21. Fire chief
22. Director’s chair